Re: [DES] DES Key Recovery Project, Progress Report #7

>If past cryptographic software is any indication, the DES Cracker
>will be available from an overseas ftp site within hours of release in
>the US.

And lacking that, the author can always print it out on paper and
physically mail it out of the country; this is specifically allowed by
the new Commerce rules as I understand them. And who's to say that the
overseas FTP copies weren't scanned from such a paper copy? :-)

Phil