Re: [DES] DES Key Recovery Project, Progress Report #7

At 07:10 PM 1/28/97 -0800, [email protected] wrote:
>At 08:31 PM 1/27/97 -0800, Phil Karn wrote:
>>And lacking that, the author can always print it out on paper and
>>physically mail it out of the country; this is specifically allowed by
>>the new Commerce rules as I understand them. And who's to say that the
>>overseas FTP copies weren't scanned from such a paper copy? :-)
>
>At least one PGP site overseas did that - some German university
>scanned in a copy of the MIT Press publication of PGP source.
>The PGP 3.0 Pre-Alpha code is now available, on paper, from PGP Inc.

Do you have an URL to the scanned source?

-- Lucky Green <mailto:[email protected]> PGP encrypted mail preferred
   Make your mark in the history of mathematics. Use the spare cycles of
   your PC/PPC/UNIX box to help find a new prime.
   http://www.mersenne.org/prime.htm