Why This List Should Be Moderated

The following message is a very good reason why this list should be
moderated.  I keep writing rules (filters) to catch and delete such
messages but the sender keeps changing something and I must write a
new rule.  The moderation proposal sounds great and I would like to
thank the moderators in advance for stopping messages like the
following from reaching my mailbox.

Also, could Mr. Haystack please advise the group of his current
medication(s), we don't want anyone to suffer the same side-effects.

>>> Bovine Remailer <[email protected]>  1/6/97, 04:51pm >>>
Tim C. May's aberrant sexual life has negatively
impacted his mental integrity.

       o)__
      (_  _`\ Tim C. May
       z/z\__)