Re: About ICF(International Cryptography Framework)

John Young wrote:

> Here are two docs on ICF which might be helpful:
>
> http://jya.com/halicf.htm  (Hal Finney's critique posted to c'punks)
>
> http://jya.com/declan.htm  (news reports)
>
> John

Thanks a ton...I appreciate it...I checked them out.  They say that this
tech may not be available for some time...however, I feel that may not
be necessarily true...tech is coming and going much faster these days
and according to Ray Bamford's stance at HP, he seems to think that this
may soon(within the next year) become a viable reality.  Can I ask what
your stance and views are on this issue?  And any ideas as to what we as
a community can do about this NAZI-istic progression of freedoms??

-spanky