Re: IBM Key Recovery Propaganda on United Airlines

>   To me, Key Recovery cryptography is like using a condom with a
> hole in it. No thanks.
Actually, on microscopical level *all* condoms have holes in them;
the holes are just small enough for you not to worry bout it. The same
applies to (good!) Key Recovery cryptography: there are holes but not
big enough for you to worry about!

> Toto

Eric

//My life-time-emailadress is [email protected]
//Use this when emails start bouncing when I have
//switched to my next (inadequate) Internet-provider