IMPORTANT: Additional information about UDCM.

{Please read this *entire* e-mail message.}

Hi,

A detailed description of the IMDMP encryption algorithm will be posted to
this mailing list within a few days. An end-user application will be released
within a few weeks. I would appreciate it if all you cypherpunks out there
review the description and the software, and tell me what you think of IMDMP.

Also: The AOL web site address my company has may not always work out when
the server is having problems or user overloads. Please try again later.
Again, the web site address for UDCM, Universal Data Cryptography Module, is:
http://members.aol.com/DataETRsch/udcm.html.

Note: The 18 "sub-algorithms" of IMDMP are basically algorithm "modes", and,
yes, many algorithms do *not* have multiple encryption layers, although,
obviously, the more advanced ones do. Also, 256 bytes is equal to 2048 bits.
I realize that most of you out there know that, but some of you don't. "Bits"
are referenced more often than "bytes". And, the "industry standard" that
IMDMP is obviously well above is DES, etc. Also, DES 128, PGP 1024, RSA 128,
IDEA 128, and IMDMP 2048 were applied at their maximum settings on a file
full of about 64 *million* repeating "A" ASCII character bytes. The mutation
levels the algorithms rendered on their individual trash test files were
compared. Subtle patterns where searched for. Binary character tallys where
taken. IMDMP did *not* leave *any* repeating patterns in the test file that
was used. In IMDMP, each of the 256 possible binary character combinations
had an approximate count of  0.390625% of all of the 64 million bytes.
 0.390625% is the best possible percentage. Are all of you out there
satisfied?

Jeremy K. Yu-Ramos
President
DataET Research