Re: IBM Key Recovery Propaganda on United Airlines

On Thu, 9 Jan 1997, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:

> "William H. Geiger III" <[email protected]> writes:
>
> > Well I guess I will not need to worry about them since I will never run any G
> > reguardless how may laws the jackboots in DC pass.
>
> That's from the same guy who endorses censorship on this mailing list...

Wait a second, isn't that what you were just calling for in my case?

To wit: "I suggest zero tolerance of Black Unicorn unless and until
someone reveals his real name."

For the guy who has been screaming his head off about censorship to the
point of nausea you were sure quick to turn your coat in my case.  That
more than anything else you have ever said puts the cap on your
credibility as far as I'm concerned.

--
Forward complaints to : European Association of Envelope Manufactures
Finger for Public Key   Gutenbergstrasse 21;Postfach;CH-3001;Bern