Re: IMDMP 8192 PKCS and IMDMP Summary

Igor Chudov @ home wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
> > Questions, queries, or comments ("gulp")? E-Mail: [email protected],
> > [email protected], or [email protected]. Note: From now on, any
> > messages to DataET Research that do not contain the text "NO FLAME" somewhere
> > in the subject heading will be ignored completely. If a message is a indeed
> > flame, the associated server's administrator will be contacted, and a
> > complaint will be filed accordingly.
>
> Jeremy, if you ignore them, how can you complain about them?
> Something fishy is going on?

  Good nose, Igor.
  These guys sent their 'grand announcement' of their encryption
software to
this list, and then sat back and waited for the !!!**APPLAUSE**!!! to
come
rolling in.
  Then the poor little boys seem to have gotten their feelings hurt by
the potential 'consumers' of their product (pun intentional), asking
serious questions about their product.
  Apparently, "Excuse me, sir, but does your product 'work'?", is a
FLAME.

  Without an objective critique of their product, I would suggest that
they their best chance for success lies in the "Make $$$Money$$$ Fast'
forums--not the CypherPunks list.
  On the other hand, if they make it in the cryptography market, then
maybe my dream of being an amateur brain surgeon is alive and well.

Toto