Menwith Hill / NSA

At DefCon III, someone had a video on these ladies ("granny hackers" was
the comment from the audience) who explore[d] the Menwith Hill NSA base in
the UK.  The video was shown twice from what I remember, once in the main
speaker room and once in the video room.  If anyone knows anything about
this video then please email me [[email protected]], especially if you
know WHO had it, where I could get a copy, etc.  Also, I'd like to hear
about any other similar type things. (crypto, NSA, etc)

Thanks,
Light Ray