Try Before You Buy

Hello,
	My name is Rich Williams, and I am the President of
Capital Computer Concepts. I would like to offer you a try before you buy
opportunity for our "Professional Home
Business" software. That's right, a free trial offer with no
risk to you. All I ask is that pay for the postage and handling
in the amount of $7.95 US for Domestic orders and $11.95 US for
International orders.
	Please understand that you will not get any of the
hardcopy that goes with the program. But if you decide to
buy the package, then I will send the paperwork after I
receive your payment. Also with your payment I will send you
a duplication license, which will allow you to make as many
copies of the software and the information in the software,
as you want.
	If you would like more information about the software,
e-mail my auto responder at: [email protected] with the word
"Homework" in the subject line. You should receive the info package shortly
there after.
	Thank You, for requesting information about some of our
products.
			Sincerely, Richard G. Williams
					President,
				Capital Computer Concepts