Re: Am I to blame? / "THE INTERNET GOLDRUSH"

snow wrote:
> > > The "Internet Goldrush" is ON!
> > > It's simple!  It's quick!  It's here!

>      The funny thing is, most of the "Gold Rushers" wound up broke, or
> working for someone else.
>      Most people are fools. Deliberately so.

  An interesting observation.
  The original Gold Rush involved the thronging masses stepping on each
other's toes, shooting each other in the back, etc., and the end result
was that a few 'lucky' ones got filthy rich, while the people behind
the scenes, encouraging this activity, 'all' got filthy rich.
  If I had a mansion on the hill, with a high wall surrounding it and
a guard on the gate, I would be much more inclined to encourage the
masses to seek their fortune at my doorstep, and shop at my general
store across the street.

Toto