Re: DCSB: The Internet Consumer -- 1996 in Review & Predictions for 1997

At 1:05 pm -0500 1/16/97, Ed Falk wrote:
>Well, I can't speak for R.H., but in my own case, my KILLfile entries
>typically look like
>
>	/toto/f:=:j
>
>which displays the subject lines as it junks the articles.

And, in my case, Eudora displays each message in the status window as it's
bringing something down from the POP server, and again as it filters.

>Similarly, people who've been plonked are often quoted in somebody
>else's message, so I see it anyway.

So it seems...

:-).

So, Toto, you're not in "Cansas" any more. It's called a "Trash" folder.

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga ([email protected]), Philodox,
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
"The cost of anything is the foregone alternative" -- Walter Johnson
The e$ Home Page: http://www.shipwright.com/rah/
FC97: Anguilla, anyone? http://offshore.com.ai/fc97/