Re: IMDMP: SOURCE CODE RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT

[email protected] writes:

> > > I suppose you want a special censored list where everyone who uses
> > > the word "fuck" in relation to your good self or any other member of
> > > this list you agree with has their posting cut?
> >
> > No, I don't want censored anything. "Cypher punks" have degenerated into
> > a moderated forum where those who dare criticize His Royal Majesty John
> > the Cocksucker and his court are forcibly unsubscribed, while all sorts
> > of vile insults directed at John's many "enemies" are encouraged.
>
> I quite agree, there is something most definitely wrong with this
> whole situation, still, at least there are some crypto-relevant
> people on the "cryptography" mailing list. cypherpunks still has worthwhile
> nuggets on it but I must say the list has gone downhill sharply since
> the start of the censorship.

I quite agree - a number of people stopped posting in protest when Cocksucker
Gilmore unsubscribed me because he didn't like the content of my articles.

Of course Paul "brute force attack on one-time pad" Bradley was one of the
pro-censorship goons who asked John to "remove" me from the mailing list.

---