Re: IMDMP: SOURCE CODE RELEASE ANNOUNCEMENT

Sandy Sandfort wrote:
> On Sat, 18 Jan 1997 [email protected] wrote:
>
> > ...but I must say the list has gone downhill sharply since
> > the start of the censorship.
>
> I guess this a classic case of seeing what you want to see.
> (Uh, Paul, the moderation experiment HASN'T STARTED YET.)

  I think that 'fear' has already started eating away at
people's brains. I have found I am getting more crypto-
related 'private' email from people who seem to be afraid
of being 'seen' talking to me.

  In terms of 'seeing what you want to see', I have the
perfect solution for those who actively seek to do just
that.
  Set your email filter so that you only read your own
posts. That way, your world-view will be filled only with
smart, witty, intelligent posts.

  As for 'moderation', I consider it to have started with
the forced removal of Dr. DV K from the list, although,
of course, others are free to 'wrongly' disagree with me
on this.

Toto