Re: your mail

Igor Chudov @ home wrote:
> Here's a shell script that i wrote to help people like Prof. OBrien.

Igor,
 I made a few 'improvements' in your script, so that the people who
need it most will feel more comfortable with it.

 Subject: unscrivibe
> From: $1
> To: [email protected]

 unbriscrive me from that list I joined that sounded cool, dude
 are you listning, this time, you moroon?
 how did you ever get to be a major, when you caint even get
me off this damn list?
 are you stoopid? can you even 'spel' stoopid?
 i bet you don't even know where the <ANY> key, is, do you?
(you didn't answer me when I asked you, is it a secret?)
 so get me off this dam list or I will be forced to use
capitols, next time.