David E. Smith / Known Flamer

David E. Smith wrote:

> My understanding was that the moderator is supposed to ONLY
> filter out ads and utterly-content-free messages.

  That seems to be a very common misunderstanding--one which will
remain without question on the censored list, since they have
chosen to remain behind the ElectroMagnetic Curtain.

>  (Mind you, I took the smart out and subbed to cp-unedited,
> so I'm in no place to judge.)

  You're in a far better place to judge than those who have
chosen to remain spoon-fed their world-view.

> Aha, a good point to be brought up: Sandy, are you autofiltering
> anyone based on user name, or on certain keywords? Seems to
> defeat the purpose of having a _human_ moderator.

  You realize, of course, that your question is moot, since this
post of yours was already thrown in the crapper/flame-list.
  It seems that questioning the process is a 'flame'.

Toto