Re: Cyphernomicon by Tim May

On Sun, 2 Feb 1997, Declan McCullagh wrote:

>That question is one for Tim to answer, but I should point out that

TC May hasn't posted in a month or so. I miss his posts. Without
any official role he was the de facto moderator, mostly by example
but also by pointing out the core of the issues when things went
astray, for all those years. Did he mention going away for so long
in any of his latest posts? I remember 'for the holiday season'
but that is long gone. I hope he hasn't left the list for good,
being pissed off by Gilmore's choice of moderator(s) or some
such reason.

Asgaard