Re: Cypherpunks FOIA request

At 12:40 AM 2/5/97 -0800, Greg Broiles wrote:
>I'm not sure what I think about the response from the SF FBI branch - it
>seems unlikely that they'd never have paid any attention to the list, given
>the media coverage in Wired and other places.

My attorney used to fly planes with nuclear cargo. Another friend of mine
has been visited several times by the FBI. In either case, the FBI claimed
upon receiving an FOIA request that they have no record on either person.
Does anybody here believe that the USAF would let pilots take off with
nukes on board without ever conducting a background investigation (which
are handled by the FBI)? I didn't think so.

-- Lucky Green <mailto:[email protected]> PGP encrypted mail preferred

   "I do believe that where there is a choice only between cowardice and
    violence, I would advise violence." Mahatma Gandhi