Waiting for Mac version [was Re: Full strength Email Clients]

>At 06:51 PM 2/6/97 +0800, pclow wrote:
>><You want Eudora 3.0 and PGPMail 4.5. [Despite PGP,Inc's best efforts,
>>the
>><brand new PGPMail has escaped from the United States and is now
>>available
>><worldwide.]

Its too bad there isn't a Mac version contemplated.  They appear to think
that existing PGP versions, paired with Eudora, are sufficient.  I think a
better integrated approach for the Mac would be appreciated as the
available AppleScripts are buggy and awkward.

--Steve