Re: What else do I need for an Internet Server

Otto Matic wrote:
> What else do I need for an internet server?
> HP Vectra Towers 2 each 486 cyrex chips 50 meg processor  Need high
> speed hard drives.  These are the Tall Towers that have multiple
> drives, these are server towers.
> I think I have a router Hub.  And a couple LAN cards.
> That's all I have.  But I just got them, and I want to use them.  I assume I
> will be using some kind of UNIX software.

HP does some strange things to their BIOS software - you may want to
get one of those net analyzer tools and some low-level software that
can monitor what your HP's are sending and receiving, just in case.

They don't normally use Vectras for UNIX, so what effects you can
expect, I don't know.