RE: Encrypted filing of patents sans GAK?

In all that I have read or heard, I have only seen Key Recovery
techniques in reference to encryption. I don't believe that anyone
thinks that Key Recovery is applicable to digital signatures.

Any well designed system provides for separate keys for encryption
and signature anyway. The application of digital signatures is
often considered to be a part of encryption, but encryption should
never be considered part of a digital signature process. The two
are really completely different processes with different purposes
and ramifications.

Larry