Re: Procmail during the transition, anyone?

[email protected] writes:
 > subs-cri-be to the unedited list.

Nope.  I get duplicates with new ID's here, and I have duplicate ID
removing recipe enabled.

I am subscribed to the list as cyberpass.net now, and not on toad
anymore, al least I shouldn't be.

Should be resolved by the 20th ;).

me
Omegaman <mailto:[email protected]>|"When they kick out your front door,
   PGP Key fingerprint =        | How are you gonna come?
   6D 31 C3 00 77 8C D1 C2      | With your hands upon your head,
   59 0A 01 E3 AF 81 94 63      | Or on the trigger of your gun?"
Send email with "get key" as the| -- The Clash, "Guns of Brixton"
"Subject:" to get my public key |   _London_Calling_ , 1980