Re: Dale disses gays.

Huge Cajones Remailer wrote:

> :and I've had plenty of White friends, and an equal percentage of :Black friends given the number of Black people I've known, but I've :never had a friend who was gay or lesbian, as far as I know, and I :think I could tell.

> How, Dale, by the smell?

I worked for a gay man in Beverly Hills and Encino for 3 years.  I
learned a lot about "signals" during that time.  Bigot?  I don't
think so.  One of my favorite customers, a nice lady who is Jewish
(and who grew up where I did) told me she could spot 'em every time.

> Sign him up to pass out the pink triangles.
> What a fraud!  Still love you, big guy.  Can you tell?

I'll bet you do!  Er, I wouldn't bend over in front of you, that is.
No offense, ya' know.

BTW, my browser has a problem with your lines that have no c/r after
every 70 or so characters. Other people will undoubtedly confirm that.