Re: Senate spams

Dimitri Vulis <[email protected]> writes:
> Adam Back <[email protected]> writes:
> > Personally I think you're allowing the bad feeling generated by the
> > [CENSORED] PR goofup over Dimitri's false criticisms to cloud your
> > usually good judgement.
>
> Adam, before labeling my criticisms "false", have you examined the
> source code of the product in quesion to see if it's secure?

Well I have looked at SSLeay, and Ben Laurie's apache-SSL module which
is what StrongHold is based on, but not in any great detail, so I
shouldn't comment one way or another.

If you are suggesting there is a flaw, perhaps you could give some
hints on what the alleged flaw is, so that I could stand a chance of
refuting or confirming your claim, and so that if there is a flaw, it
can be fixed?

I, and I think many others, took your claim to be a PSYOP attempt to
cause a dilemma for Sandy.  If you really did find a flaw, well, lets
here it.  C2Net would owe you an apology.

Adam