Ming-Ching Tiew's crypto programs

Ming-Ching Tiew <[email protected]> posted the following article to
sci.crypt.  Aside from its content being interesting, it poses
an interesting set of problems for ITAR proponents (:-) -
he's Malaysian, working from Malaysia, but his web page is on a
US-located free-web-page server.  Some of the code on it is
marked US-only; other code is world-readable and on a machine in Germany.