Silvernail Concedes / Hides In Shame

[email protected] wroted:
> [email protected] correctly states:

> >   I always wonder why there seem to be so many lame fucks on
> > the cypherpunks list who, rather than responding to the posts
> > on the list, seem to be responding to some broken recording
> > going on in their own head.
>
> Something like you not responding to my challenge to produce an exploit,
> no doubt.

> My point stands.

  Your point is garbage and will remain garbage.
  The only 'explotation' involved in this thread is the introduction
of issues which were not raised by my post. Rather than respond to
the concerns I raised, Alan Olsen chose to spew forth some unrelated
diatribe about old memories of people claiming to have 'broken' PGP.
  The cypherpunks list never seems to lack for members who seem to
lack the capacity for independent thought and who then respond
to invalid tangents to the issues raised, rather than give an
intelligent response to the real issues raised.

  I noticed, long ago, that if Dr. Vulis posted several pages of
intelligent, crypto-related material, then signed off with his
"JG is a cocksucker" tag, that I could expect to see perhaps a
single post dealing with the crypto issues he raised, and dozens
of posts saying "is not" and/or "is too."

  Am I to presume that Alan and Roy used the Clipper chip as anal
suppositories, for safe, secure, protection, right up to the moment
that its weaknesses were found?
  I am certain that they are confident that the plastic Zimmerman
they have on their computer dashboards will protect them from harm,
but I put more faith in the words of Zimmerman himself, than in those
who worship his graven software blindly.

  When Alan and Roy, among others, have blathered on about 'exploits'
long enough to get it out of their system, then perhaps they might
consider looking up the word 'compromised' and respond to the issues
I raised in my post.
  Thus far, there has been nobody either competent or willing enough to
address them.

> Oh, by the way... if you actually do this, I hope other people talk
> about it because the *PLONK* you just heard was you hitting my killfile.

  Ah, yes, the old '*PLONK* and *RUN*' gambit.
  Is that a 'tail' I see between Roy's legs?

TruthMonger