Re: Silvernail Concedes / Hides In Shame

Roy M. Silvernail wrote:
> For the rest of the list, my comments were sent to
> [email protected] in private mail.  He/she/it chose to quote
> private mail to the list.  Make of that what you will.

  If this is the case, Roy, I apologize.
  I didn't notice that you had changed the reply-to address on your
response to bypass the anonymity of your reply, so it appeared in
my headers in the same format as those replies I receive through
the list.

  I sometimes forget that there are those who do not wish the
contents of their private email to reflect on their public image.
  I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it, however, since many
people on the list hate to have their bubbles burst and probably
killfiled me after my first post.

  I'm still waiting for someone to reply to the actual issues I
raised in my post, as opposed dealing with imaginary daemons that
they tacked on to the thread.

TruthMonger