Re: [OFF TOPIC]Comments about CFP '97

At 11:55 pm -0500 on 3/25/97, Timothy C. May wrote:

> Yes, inasmuch as I already have a Troy-Bilt chipper/shredder for disposal
> of the  byproducts of home defense.
>
> (Bought even before I saw "Fargo."]

Actually, what you *really* want is one of those 400-lb-flywheel jobs that
the tree surgeons use to mulch big tree limbs up with. I worked behind one
one summer in college. They are *indeed* impressive.

Don't forget to freeze everything before you put it in there, though. Works
cleaner and faster.

Actually, there was a case a few years where a guy did exactly that with
his wife, her deep-frozen and all. Only problem was the cops figured it out
after they found out he had rented one of these things shortly before she
disappeared. Though they didn't find anything of her after the critters in
woods behind his house had their "one *tasty* burger", John Law did break
the tree mulcher down and find DNA-confirmed microscopic bits of her in the
machine's um, interstices... Remember, return the tools clean folks, or you
don't get your deposit back.

Reminds me of the headless biker we talked about here a while ago.

Whoops! Gotta run. Time for lunch!

I *love* this list...

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

Robert Hettinga ([email protected]), Philodox
e$, 44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131 USA
"Never attribute to conspiracy what can be
explained by stupidity." -- Jerry Pournelle
The e$ Home Page: http://www.shipwright.com/rah/