Re: heavensgate.com?

At 2:43 PM -0500 3/27/97, Declan McCullagh wrote:
>Does anyone have a copy of the heavensgate.com web pages?

>If you want to send something anonymously, finger -l [email protected] for my
>PGP public key.

Wouldn't just using an anonymous remailer work better? Encrypting a message
to your public key and then mailing it will not preserve sender anonymity.

Doing both would maybe be better, but for casual journalistic
whistleblowing, the remailers are more important than encrypting to the
recipient (unless Declan fears interception at _his_ site).

(Am I missing something?)

--Tim, whose parents live less than two miles from the Departure Zone for
the Hale-Bopp Shuttlecraft

(P.S. Does this mean the San Diego Cypherpunks meetings will be more
lightly attended?)

Just say "No" to "Big Brother Inside"