Re: heavensgate.com?

Declan McCullagh wrote:
> Does anyone have a copy of the heavensgate.com web pages?
> I've found a couple mirrors of Higher Source already.
> (If you don't know what I'm talking about, look at
> http://www.yahoo.com/headlines/970327/news/stories/suicides_7.html)

"Good" disinformation, such as the MJ-12 stuff released by Bill
Cooper, John Lear, Bill Moore, Jaime Shandera et al, has a quality
that is compelling, if weird and hard to swallow.

The Higher Source crapola OTOH, won't pass first-level inspection
with any experienced UFO/conspiracy buff.  Don't waste your time.
Look for another explanation (i.e., find the money trail).