Re: APRIL BAY AREA CYPHERPUNKS MEETING

Jim Bell wrote:

> At 02:32 4/10/97 -0700, Bill Stewart wrote:
> >The April Bay Area Cypherpunks Meeting will be held jointly with the
> >Clan MacDude Back To The Beach party, April 12 at Bonny Doon Beach.

> While I couldn't make it this time, I'd be interested in showing up for the
> next Bay area meeting if somebody could provide transportation to/from the
> airport/train-station/bus-station.

Jim,
 Given some of the comments on the list regarding your unsuitability
as a 'spokesperson' for the CypherPunks, I would make sure that you
specify you are not looking for a 'one-way' ride.

> Anyone volunteering to help will get "Jim Bell" autographs.
>  ("Get them while I can still give them"!)

  Is 'Big Louie' working for the IRS, now? (He does arms. 'Little
Louie' does kneecaps.)

--
Toto
"The Xenix Chainsaw Massacre"