Your Job Posting

Ref: Robo Surfer Can Find Resumes

Hi:

We saw your Job Posting and thought you might be interested in the Robo
Surfer Resume Finder which is your Own Personal Internet Resume Robot.

Robo Surfer Resume Finder will search and surf the Internet for you looking
for resumes posted on individuals home pages that meet your criteria.  When
Robo Surfer finds resumes that meet your criteria, it saves them to your
hard drive for you to view off-line.

You can view all of the Resumes retrieved by Robo Surfer directly in your
Netscape Navigator or Internet Explorer Browser.  You can also import the
Resumes retrieved by Robo Surfer into most Databases.

The Robo Surfer Resume Finder is a very powerful Java based application that
runs on Windows 95, and can retrieve as many 1,000 resumes in a single run.

We would like to invite you to visit our Web site for additional information
on Robo Surfer Products.  Our Web site address is:

http://www.robosurfer.com

Or if you like, please feel free to give a call at 914-398-0911 to discuss
how Robo Surfer can help with your recruiting needs.

Thank You
Market 2000 Corp./Robo Surfer
914-398-0911

P.S. If you do not want to receive and future mail from us, simply reply to
this message with the word REMOVE in the subject field, and we will remove
your address from our files.

ROBO SURFER PRODUCTS
Robo Surfer Classic
Robo Surfer Pro