zzzt, scirching

hi sweetie

Check out the hottest new site on the internet:

http://www.overtheair.com

See ya
Bambi

Warning:  You must be over 21 to enter the commercial site referenced
in this message.  This message is being sent to let interested
consumers know of the availability of this site to paying adult
customers only.  We hope to improve our future communications with
your help. If you do not wish, for any reason, to continue to be on
the e-mail distribution list that resulted in this message being sent
to you, simply send an e-mail to

[email protected]

with your e-mail address and the message "Please remove me from your
e-mail distribution list." Thank you.