Re: Bill of Goods, from The Netly News Network

Thanks, Tim. I've decided I should ditch the Time Magazine style I think
of as "high analysis" and return to more opinionated writing. I feel
better about the latter, and I think it's more interesting to read. That's
what I was doing at HotWired; I've been experimenting more at Netly.

BTW, there may be some hope on the "encryption to further a crime"
provisions of SAFE. Folks, I'd keep up the pressure. Contact yer
representatives, etc. Especially if they're on House Judiciary.

-Declan