Re: Real Terrorism

At 9:59 AM -0800 5/13/97, Bill Stewart wrote:
>At 01:14 PM 5/11/97 -0400, lucifer Anonymous Remailer wrote:
>> AMMONIUM TRIIODIDE CRYSTALS
>Sigh.  Terror isn't our business, and any handbook that
>can't tell ammonium tri-iodide from nitrogen tri-iodide
>is more dangerous to its readers than anyone else.
>
>If you _really_ wanted to scare governments,
>you'd start publishing papers saying things like
>
>	AMENDMENT 1 - Congress shall make no law ......
>
>or
>	n = p*q , p and q prime.
>	c = m ** e mod n

Please, Bill, don't throw them red meat like this! If we don't manage to
restrain ourselves, then they'll have to restrain us.

Posting seditious material such as your excerpt above is not only violation
of the Rights of Wimmin Act of 1997, it is also spew from Dead White Males
writing nonsense that failed to comprehend the special protections needed
by wimmin, minorities, the psychologically damaged, persons of poundage,
and the attention-challenged.

And as for your second item, I'm glad you stopped before doing more damage.
I would hate to hear Senatory Feinstein's reaction if she were to discover
that cryptographic munitions instructions were being published on the Net.

Please, people, restrain yourselves! I have to agree with Declan and Ray on
this one.

--Klaus-boom von Future Primer Cord