Sabotaging Grumman's Computers

At 6:12 PM -0800 5/13/97, Rick Osborne wrote:

>the applications I develop.  The constant barrage of "why did you visit
>this page?", or "what does this application you downloaded do?" is not only
>irritating but counter-productive.  This got me thinking: disregarding
>outside proxy schemes (such as Anonymizer), we can't really keep the proxy
>server from knowing the site we are connecting to.  We can, however, hide
>the page we are retrieving.

And what do they think of you reading messages entitled "Sabotaging
Grumman's Computers"?

(As to any Grumman censors reading this and reaching for their cellphones
to call Security, fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.)

--The Grummanbomber

(The serious point being that mere membership in a list like Cypherpunks is
fraught with more dangers, to a company like Grumman, than nearly any Web
pages I can imagine.)