Re: Disinformation in L.A.

> At 12:19 PM 5/11/97 -0400, Declan McCullagh wrote:
> >You might remember I wrote recently about the DoJ report released this
> >month that calls for new legislation to ban bomb-making info online. Now
> >Feinstein's office tells me she's going to introduce a bill.
>
> Feinswine never saw a gun/mind control bill she didn't like. She is an
> ultra fascist that rose to power thanks to the yellow dog Bay Area voters.

Give credit where it's due.  She really owes a debt to the assassin Dan
White, without whom she'd probably still be a lowly Supervisor.

rgds-- TA  ([email protected])
I don't speak for the Federal Reserve Board, it doesn't speak for me.
pgp fingerprint: 10 49 F5 24 F1 D9 A7 D6  DE 14 25 C8 C0 E2 57 9D