Re: Disinformation in L.A.

>   Didn't her boss's murderer walk on the charge by using the defence
> that he ate too many Twinkies?
>   No political intrigue here...

That was the defense, yes.  Dan White was a former cop and treated like a
hero by fellow cops.  The prosecution never really challenged the Twinkie
defense, nor did they bring up politics or homophobia as motives.  With a
prosecution like that, who needs a defense?

rgds-- TA  ([email protected])
I don't speak for the Federal Reserve Board, it doesn't speak for me.
pgp fingerprint: 10 49 F5 24 F1 D9 A7 D6  DE 14 25 C8 C0 E2 57 9D