Re: Rwanda and "anarchy"

At 14:48 5/14/97 -0700, Rich Graves wrote:
>Kent Crispin wrote:
>> In fact, the correlation between anarchy and war is very strong, for
>> obvious reasons. Perhaps that is why most intelligent people don't
>> consider anarchy a desirable state of affairs.
>
>There is no such thing as anarchy, and there never will be.

I think it's at least a little tacky for you to ignore recent work which may
have already shown your claim to be false.

For the rest of you out there, I suggest that you check out AP part 9.

There are excellent reasons that people considered true anarchy to be
unattainable, because it was considered fundamentally unstable.  Even I
believed that, before 1995.  Now, I've changed my opinion, and for good
reason.    Anarchy becomes stable if the population can anonymously target
those who threaten danger to the rest.  AP will do exactly this, so anarchy
will become stable.

Jim Bell
[email protected]