Re: Just Say "No" to Congress

At 01:25 AM 5/15/97 -0400, Declan McCullagh wrote:
>Tim wrote:
>
>> We're basically under assault from all directions. The bozos in Congress
>> and state governments are spinning out new laws and obscure regulations
>> faster than we can react...and of course they're using our money to
>> generate these laws and lobby for them. Further, a mostly-brainwashed
>> Washington media population is surprising uncritical of these blizzard
>> drifts of new laws.
>
>Hmmm... Do I get counted in the "mostly-brainwashed" category?

I am sure that Tim knows by now that you don't fall into that category.
Still, most members of the Washington media population seem brainwashed. At
least judging by the stuff they publicize.

>FYI, here are two bills that Feinstein introduced recently:

Sigh. She is my Senator. [Don't blame me. I voted against her. But she hits
the feelings of the Bay Area head on. "Big brother will bring you
multi-cultural happiness." She is such a hypocrite. Even carried a gun
after Moscone and Milk were shot and she thought herself in danger. Once
she felt safe again, she went on TV and said that if she could get the
votes in the Senate for total confiscation she would push for it. What's
good for the goose...]

-- Lucky Green <mailto:[email protected]> PGP encrypted mail preferred

   "I do believe that where there is a choice only between cowardice and
    violence, I would advise violence." Mahatma Gandhi