Re: Pedophile Russ Allberry continues to flame Steve Boursy

kibo <[email protected]> writes:

> > [DrG - if you want to follow up, please dig up the original article, not
> > my repose - thank you]
> >
> O.K., I will chop all of the header befor I post it, but this Russ Allbery

Thanks!!

> is becoming the biggest problem on usenet, since he supports Tim Skirvin.
> I think it is time for Russ to grow up and deal with the Net like a man.
>
> Time for him to become a child molester.

Well - if you want to say you heard that he's a child molester or that he
sounds like one, no decent ISP will have a problem. :-)

I think it would be fun to get Russ back on this list.

> > By the way, has anyone had a chance to verify whether Stan Kalisch who work
> > for the educational testing services is our net.acquaintance?  Thanks.
> >

> Yes, I called them at that number, and and boss called me back.

Great - is he or isn't he the same person as skalisch@crl??

Thanks

> All Russ has to do is say the word, and Tim Skirvin will stop his
> shit.  Russ Allbery is just as responsible for the Skirvin shit as
> Timmy boy himself is.
>
> Time to rip Russ Allbery a new asshole...

Maybe we should get Tim Skirvin on this list. :-)

---