Re: TEXTO - Text steganography

>    Texto text files look like something between mad libs and bad poetry,
> (although they do sometimes contain deep cosmic truths) and should be
> close
> enough to normal english to get past simple-minded mail scanners and to
> entertain readers of talk.bizarre.
> -------------
>
>   Perhaphs this explains why, when I tried it, it signed Paul Bradley's
> name to the output.

Mr. Nobody,

This message justified the fact that I do not have a killfile deleting
remailer messages at present. ROFL.

BTW Kent, I thought you never used remailers... ;-)

        Datacomms Technologies data security
       Paul Bradley, [email protected]
  [email protected], [email protected]
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/