Re: Dr. Dobbs Cryptography and Security CD-ROM

[Coderpunks removed as its off topic there.]

On Mon, 30 Jun 1997, Bill Frantz wrote:

> Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 21:57:39 -0700

[...]
> At 8:58 AM -0700 7/1/97, Peter Gutmann wrote:

> >What makes this case especially awkward is the fact that the CDROM can't
> >legally be sold outside the US, which means the only way the rest of the
> >world can get it is through illegal copies.

IIRC if something is not published in australia within some time perod of
it getting published elsewhere interesting things happen to the
copy and publishing rights.

Please excuse my spelling as I suffer from agraphia see the url in my header.
Never trust a country with more peaple then sheep.  Buy easter bilbies.
Save the ABC Is $0.08 per day too much to pay?  ex-net.scum and prouud
I'm sorry but I just don't consider 'because its yukky' a convinceing argument