Jeff's Side of the Story.

There's been an ongoing discussion of the Huge Cojones remailer situation
on the related newsgroups.

This has a lot of relevance to our issues, and this is one of the more
illuminating articles.

--Tim

> From: [email protected] (Jeff Burchell)
> Newsgroups:
alt.privacy.anon-server,alt.fan.steve-winter,alt.religion.scientology,alt.anonymous,misc.misc,alt.censorship,news.admin.censorship,alt.cypherpunks,comp.org.eff.talk,news.admin.net-abuse.misc