Re: Degaussing

At 01:29 AM 7/3/97 -0500, snow wrote:
>> The Cypherpunks Shooting Club welcomes you each Sunday immediately
>> following the monthly CP meeting. Except this August, when certain stalwart
>> members of the club will be at HIP'97. :-)
>
>	What date will the meeting be?

The regular CP meeting is always on the second Saturday of the month.

The meeting at HIP will be the same day: August 9 at the HIP campground.
I'll be the guy in the black BDU with the "L. Green" name tag, wearing a
Nomex balaklava. :-)

--Lucky
--Lucky Green <[email protected]>
  PGP encrypted mail preferred.
  DES is dead! Please join in breaking RC5-56.
  http://rc5.distributed.net/