Re: Is the Vulisbot triggered by my posts?

Tim May <[email protected]> writes:
> and I had been (vaguely) ascribing this quiescence to the problems Vulis
> has said he is having with his normal computer.

Tim, I'm not having any "problems" with bwalk (the only computer with the
modem - others are in no way connected to the internet for security reasons)
I've replaced OS/2 on it by Windows 95.  I'm going to add some more hardware
before I add NT 4.0.
I think it's sort of a change for the better.  (I still have W95, Linux,
and OS/2 on other boxes.)
(Oh and by the way I got the CD writer - thanks again to everyone who gave
feedback regarding the backup systems)

---