Re: Recreational pharmaceuticals by genetic engineering

Ergotamine relieves migraines by restricting the flow of blood to the
brain. The effects of ingesting large quantities of this substance are
left as an experiment to those for whom a mind isn't such a terrible thing
to waste.

--
Brian Minder; <[email protected]>
"I've continually said that the biggest problem with secure authentication is