Re: Potential terrorists

"Phillip M. Hallam-Baker" <[email protected]> wrote:

> The Blair administration has a massive legislative program ahead of it
> undoing 18 years of Tory mismanagement and corruption.

Hmm, let's see: increased taxes, increased interest rates, banning all
handguns, the current hunting ban boondoggle, British Airways on strike...
somehow I think that 'New Labour' are doing pretty well at instigating
their own program of mismanagement.

Of course, a government which made banning handguns one of it's first
priorities and banning hunting one of the second is hardly likely to be
a government which will look gladly on the unrestricted use of cryptography.
I won't mention the 'Prevention of Terrorism' act.