Re: Bizarre e-mail in the orphan mailbox

The Good Doctor writes:

> What is this stuff: http://hotbox.danni.com
> username: antonio
> password: 9183tc

> Why are they spamming me with their passwords?

Apparently, they think you will give them a credit card number they can
bill $9.95 a month to in perpetuity, just for the privelege of being able
to click on some jpg files of chunky women with big hooters.

Go figure.

I've never understood phone sex either.

     [email protected]   $    via Finger                       $