Re: Bizarre e-mail in the orphan mailbox

On Mon, 14 Jul 1997, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:

> ? the Platypus {aka David Formosa} <[email protected]> writes:
>
> > Porn4porn infact confess that thats [...Spamming to destroy free
> > porn...] what thay are doing.

[...]

> I wish there were a technical solution to make Usenet immune to such
> sabotage wihout abridging free speech.

(? the Platypus looks up from the reams of perl code he is writing)

Dimitri what do you think NoCeMs are then?

Please excuse my spelling as I suffer from agraphia see the url in my header.
Never trust a country with more peaple then sheep.  Buy easter bilbies.
Save the ABC Is $0.08 per day too much to pay?  ex-net.scum and prouud
I'm sorry but I just don't consider 'because its yucky' a convincing argument